This is my personal website, you can find all sort of informations about me and my work on technology, linux and web among personal pictures and articles.
- I’m 26, live in Venice (Italy) and work at Google
- I have extensive experience in managing linux servers (and customers!)
- I’m member of “cookies@venice”, the Computer Security Group of Ca’ Foscari University
- I love traveling, reading and I’m interested in finance and world news
- I’m a redditor secret santa, TED lover and a Feynman fan
- Don’t be shy: send me feedback through the contact page!
- This website has over 6K visits per month
- I’ve backpacked around Europe, studied in Denmark and helped dozens of other in the same task
- I’ve translated and captioned the Italian version of the “Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch
- My first customers data were hosted on a server in my closet (don’t worry, I’ve come a long way from that)
- I’m co-founder of a Linux Group at my high school and a Security Group at my university
Here’s a brief timeline about me
QanikLab GrowsJune 2011The company secures contract with the Venice Public Transport Company on RFID certifications and continues to offer support to small businesses on a wide range of IT needs.
April 2010Bachelor of Computer ScienceGraduated from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice with a thesis on building a virtual lab that allows a hands-on approach on teaching computer security, the lab is currently used in the “Computer Security” course for MSc students.
Erasmus at DTU, DenmarkAugust 2008
Moved 6 months to Copenhagen and attended at DTU courses on web services, computer mediated communication and development of mobile apps (sponsored by Nokia).
since 2003Systems Analyst/Administrator at StarSoftwareR&D on Linux technologies with a strong highlight on direct customer relation, team work and writing technical documentation. Still working with them to this day.
Hired at GoogleSeptember 2012I moved to Ireland to work at Google HQ, I’m currently in a technical role supporting Google Apps customers worldwide.
QanikLabJune 2010Founded a small IT company in Venice working with small businesses on linux server management and web development.
July 2004High School DiplomaGraduated from high school with an applicative thesis on a monitoring service for remote servers with alerts via a custom built GSM interface. During high school passed an external English exam and a got a Cisco CCNA1 certification.
PHP developer at Fluid Design Labsince 2002
Development of dynamic rich websites and multi-language content management systems for a great variety of customers. Still working with them to this day.